Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GoGet’s website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of our website. GoGet offers this website, including all information, products and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions and policies stated here. GoGet reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location. If you continue to use our website then you accept, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of GoGet’s terms and conditions then please do not continue to use our website. Please feel free to contact us with any comments or complaints about our website by phone, email or by post at the following registered address.
This website is owned by GoGet whose address is 6 Thirlmere Drive, Burnholme, York, YO31 0LZ. Throughout the terms and conditions the terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to GoGet and the term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
GoGet are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than information specifically required by GoGet’s designated delivery services, and if legally required to do so, to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by GoGet will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
2) Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither GoGet nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the website on behalf of GoGet. GoGet reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the website.
3) The content found on this this website is for your general information and use only. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. If you have any queries regarding any products or services then please contact us before placing any orders.
4) GoGet excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised GoGet of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
5) All material contained on this website is protected by copyright laws. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on this website without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
Placing an order
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or there is an error in the price. If this is the case then we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
1. After placing an order, you will receive an email from GoGet confirming that we have received your order for the Goods, and the delivery services you have requested from the delivery service provider. Please note that this email will only be an acknowledgement and does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to GoGet to buy goods and we retain the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and received by us, the prices have been verified, and the order (which may be part or whole of the original order placed) has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent to confirm these arrangements.
2. The contract will relate only to those goods whose dispatch (by the delivery service provider) we have confirmed in the dispatch confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such goods has been confirmed in a separate dispatch confirmation email.
3. Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. GoGet shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns policy.
Payment over the Internet can be made via Sage, our secure check out pages using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro American Express or Paypal.
GoGet will deliver your goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order so it is imperative that this address is accurate, including any specific delivery instructions you may desire if you ae not in when we deliver. GoGet cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both you and GoGet have the right to terminate any contract for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused services, shall be refunded if sufficient notice is given prior to the start of the service.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. For refunds for goods please refer to our returns policy.